Sunday 21 August 2016

NOME, ALASKA

NOME, ALASKA

We are sailing into Nome on yet another foggy, overcast morning. Rain is to be intermittent all day. Perfect for bird watching. Just hope the birds aren't at a great distance as they will be difficult to distinguish in the fog. Colours also tend to get muddled in this light.
We ate dinner in our room last night as my system still isn't back to normal. I woke up singing "I'm so skinny, I'm so skinny, I feel skinny and witty and gay" to the West Side Story tune. We finished watching Season One of House of Cards.
Norma said she didn't sleep well last night as she was obsessing over her new-found painting talent. She has dreams of grandeur and fame. I told her she might be the new Grandma Moses. Trust a sister to bring you down to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment